Friday, February 4, 2011

I have a lot of catching up to do!!

Life has been so hectic and crazy lately, I haven't had a lot of time for updating my blog.  First off, we are FINALLY done with court!! I am so happy it is over, words can't even express.  We have Noah full time for school now, but to keep it joint physical custody we had to figure out a schedule to give his dad 146 nights...which equates to almost every other weekend, school holidays, and the majority of summer and winter break.  Not exactly what we had wanted, but its a big step up from where it was.

Secondly, Noah turned 4 years old on January 17th!! I will write a bigger post about this later, and include pictures, but its crazy my little guy is 4 years old!! I still have a hard time believing its been that long since he was born!!

And finally, Mike got a new job working out at the Government Test Site.  He gets better pay and benefits.....but he's not allowed to say what he does out there... ;)

That is pretty much all of the big news to share, hopefully I can get on here more often and keep this better updated.

No comments: