Thursday, March 29, 2012

Noah's Fifth Birthday

Noah Andrew turned 5 years old on January 17 this year!  I cannot believe it has already been FIVE years since I first became a mom!  Every year he grows up more and more, and it seems like time is just flying by.  At five years old Noah is enjoying going to preschool.  He loves drawing, reading simple books, pointing out words he knows how to read on signs and packages, etc. He LOVES going to primary and he amazes me with how much he retains from church.  I love hearing him singing new songs they have learned or telling me what he learned in class.  He is an awesome big brother!  He loves playing with Ammon, and helping cheer him on with potty training.  He can always make McKenna smile and laugh by being his goofy little self.  He is very smart, and very loving.  He still is not embarrassed to give me, and Ammon, and McKenna hugs and kisses goodbye in front of all his friends at school, every single day.  He is a very special part of our family, and we love having him here with us!!







These are the cupcakes I made him to take to school :


No comments: