Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Crazy Kids

  So I haven't been on to blog in a little over a month, but the life of a stay at home mom living in Tonopah is not too exciting. :)  Anyway, I thought I would give an update on what the kiddos are up to.

Noah is just as crazy and energetic as usual.  We are still working on potty training, but we haven't had a lot of success.  A couple weeks ago Noah came up to me and told me, "Mom, I pooped a cookie."  He said it with a very serious face, then starts cracking up laughing.  Yesterday he told me, "I smell poop! I need a change, mom!"  He has a new favorite TV show lately.  He LOVES watching ICarly, and he even sings the theme song!

Ammon is just about crawling.  He gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth with his little bootie in the air, he can launch himself forward and scoot backwards and sideways.  He can roll, scoot, and launch himself across an entire room in a matter of seconds!!  He is already starting to eat like a teenager, he inhales food like there is no tomorrow!  This week we started letting him self-feed himself crackers, and he LOVES to eat little cut up pieces of banana.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I can't believe he's almost crawling already. That's crazy.

Wildwood Flower said...

Seeing how much Ammon has grown and how he can scoot and roll and crawl and do all those amazing things gets me so excited for Charlie's milestones. As soon as she can do any of those things, we should get them together! Also, I love that Noah pooped a cookie...that made my day. By the way, Adam also loves iCarly and knows the theme song. AND Yesterday, we saw this kid in a commercial and I thought he looked familiar, but Adam says, "Hey is Gibby" from iCarly...weird