Friday, October 8, 2010

Random Ramblings of a Three-year-old

They say "Kids say the darnedest things" and its true.  Some times I wish we had our life on video recorder so I could catch more of the funny things Noah says.  Lately Noah has been giving the excuse that he is "too little" to do anything I ask him to.  He is "too little" to look for his shoes, "too little" to do is homework, "too little" to eat his food.  The past few days he has been adding more excuses to his repertoire, he is now "too hot" to do his homework, or "too big" to color his picture, or he is "too slow" to hold my hand.  Yesterday he came up to me and out of the blue said he wanted to be a doctor.  I asked him what kind of doctor he wanted to be, and he replied "I am going to be a doctor by smarting."  I asked him if "smarting" meant "being smart" and he said, "of course mommy!"  Yesterday my mom sent me a picture of my brother David in his army uniform, I showed it to Noah, who said that uncle David was "a superhero!! He's going to save the day!!"  He has no idea how right he is!! :)

2 comments:

Kari said...

I'm glad Bailey doesn't try out any of those excuses! Too funny.

The Campos Clan said...

How precious! :) He is one smart little boy