Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lizard Stew

This is a recipe our family enjoys, and no it is not made out of real lizards!! :)  (Plus its easy and fast! Even Noah will eat it!)

1lb ground beef, browned and drained
1 15oz can of ranch style chili beans
1 26oz can of minestrone or vegetable soup
1 10oz can of rotel (tomatos and green chilies)
1lb of velveeta cut into cubes

Combine all ingredents except for velveeta in a large pot. Heat on medium high until hot and bubbly. Add velveeta heat and stir until melted. Serve over fritos.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Not gonna lie, when I saw the title lizard stew I really thought Mike had been out trapping lizards to make you cook :)

Unknown said...

LOL! I think I would draw the line before it came to cooking Lizards :P I have cooked rabbit for him before, but lizards is a bit much :P