Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Easy Mac and Cheese Casserole

I am not a Mac and Cheese fan, but this recipe for Mac and Cheese casserole is easy and yummy :) Its what we are having for dinner tonight.

1 lb Ground Beef
Dehydrated Onion, Salt & Pepper to season ground beef
1 box of Mac and Cheese
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
Cheddar Cheese

Brown and season ground beef. Drain and set aside.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Cook noodles according to package.  Drain and while still hot mix in cheese packet, a handful of shredded cheddar cheese, ground beef and cream of mushroom soup.  Place into covered casserole dish and sprinkle additional cheddar cheese on top.  Cook at 350 for 30 minutes.  (Its also good if you add in a can of sliced mushrooms)

2 comments:

The Campos Clan said...

I am totally going to make this for dinner tomorrow!! I would've made it tonight but it's already time for bed :( lol

Mallorie said...

You are so ambitious! I am impressed! I normally don't eat dinner very often because I just lack the motivation to make it! This doesn't look too terribly difficult, i may be able to pull this one off! ;-)